Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I just installed KIS 2013 on my win 8 laptop with a USB 3g mobile connection.When I go to the network monitor in network activity the bottom graph doesn't show!Same thing under the network traffic tab!
20130422-vcry-89kb.jpg

20130422-kx3b-53kb.jpg

Can someone please advise on a solution.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Did you tick something about exclusion which do not scan for network traffic?

Or try to refresh your internet connection.

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Hi!
All settings at default and refreshed connection,but still the problem persists.
Strange, as it works on my desktop under win7 with the same 3g connection.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
If possible try some connection that can access and check if the activity worked. (beside 3g)

Make sure the connection is active.

It could be a problem for KIS to detect the reading so try to repair or try to explore some configuration that might be solve for.

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
jamescv7 said:
If possible try some connection that can access and check if the activity worked. (beside 3g)

Make sure the connection is active.

It could be a problem for KIS to detect the reading so try to repair or try to explore some kconfiguration that might be solve for.

I will try some of these suggestions and report back.

Thanks!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.