Solved problem with system mechanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_tech

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 30, 2013
hello guys.actually i get a serial number from the iolo offers 4 the system mechanic 12 since 3 days & i already installed . activated it& was working 100% but 2day when i started my pc i found it didnt work then when i tried 2 open the program manually i discovered an error msg telling me that
(your system mechanic service has been disabled) and gave me option 2 put anew license so i tried 2 put my serial key again but i faced anew error msg its code (002) so i uninstalled the program and cleared the registry & installed it again but when i try 2 put my serial i have the same error msgs so plz tell me what is the problem & how can i fix it cuz i dont think that the license expired cuz its 6 monthes and i already used 2 days of them.thxxx all
xzwXc.jpg

0GnO2.jpg

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
You must contact their support center to get help with this issue.

However I don't recommend System Mechanic, it is known to cause major problems on many systems. There are many freeware products which are much safer to use and will perform the exact same tasks.

Thanks. :D

Upvote 0

tango_tech

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 30, 2013
thxxx Little bits& really i appreciate ur help . i will try 2 send them my issue.but by the way i used this program since 2000 till 2004 and it was really good but in the latter versions it become very heavy so i changed it by ASC.but the last version of Asc made my pc very slow and it was taking more than 2 hours just 2 make shutdown .the great point in this new version of system mechanic its very lite very fast.thxx again my dear

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.