Waiting for reply Problems with windows 11

This thread is waiting for a member reply to continue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogish

Level 1
Thread author
May 3, 2022
My computer has started behaving strangely and has been for a while. My paranoia make me feel like the threat could be close by but i dont really have the technical know how to gather evidence. Im an IT student but my skill level is was below the problems im facing. The strange behvior include things like getting locked out from google accounts,samsung accounts and so on. And when i order a passphrase to reset the passwords and so on the link is already expired even though i click it within a minute. I have no idea whats going on and i would appreciate some help. Im running windows 11 with malwarebytes paid and avast premium because they offered me a free trial. I also use the avast firewall in hardened mode and all the most paranoid settings you could implement haha. Well if someone more skilled thenme would offer some of your important time i would appreciate it a lot. I use next dns and simple windows hardening. Im also going to end that some security features turns themselves off with out me authorizing it. I suspect my system is infected by a key logger and hopefully not to many troublesome viruses/malware. Scans shows nothing and ive run the DISM commands with sfc /scannow which found some corrupted files but it didnt fix the problem. sorry about the rant.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: oldschool

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Please follow the instructions left by @oldschool/ Post the requested logs. I will review them and advice.

p.s.
You can answer in the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.