Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wave

It's not as essential as an Anti-Virus product if that's what you're asking - try it and if you feel comfortable with using it/if it helps you a lot then keep it, if not rid of it, just like you would do when testing out an AV product.

Problem solved.

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
if you have a free lifetime license, it's worth using it

if you don't have any license, you don't need to use it because it's too expensive for what it can do IMO

Reactions: Svoll

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
I use it and love it. Not sure about FPS increase, but I do notice an improvement on FPS games. I also use it as an anti-exe script thru their disallowed function. Block all wscripts, vssadmin, etc. and it will kill those extensions you specific.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
I voted yes, Lasso is a good tool and can speed up your gaming if you select (gaming mode) I notice a bit of improvement and its super light on resourses.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I use it and love it. Not sure about FPS increase, but I do notice an improvement on FPS games. I also use it as an anti-exe script thru their disallowed function. Block all wscripts, vssadmin, etc. and it will kill those extensions you specific.
sometimes a script can run before PL kills it. This happens with processes that run really fast, like cmd.exe

Reactions: Svoll
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.