Expired Process Lasso Pro 8.9.1 - Giveaway of the day

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Bitsum's Process Lasso is a process priority optimization and system automation utility. Although Lasso offers a plethora of advanced rules and features, you do not need any professional skills to use it. As soon as you install Lasso, it's ProBalance technology will immediately start restraining CPU hogs to help your PC retain responsiveness during high CPU loads. You can use this technology in both synthetic and real-world tests with high CPU load applications.

Process Lasso also offers a first-in-class Gaming Mode that disables CPU core parking and frequency scaling, something recently vindicated by Intel, SmartTrim, and a number of automation features and innovative algorithms to allow YOU to take full control of the processes running on your PC.

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Highly recommend this software. Been running the past free license giveaway for about 2-3 months or so now. Only limitation is no version 9 when it comes out but they've been sending out updates for version 8 a lot so expect any bugs to be quickly fixed.

It's one of the very few pieces of software I feel earn the money they get.

Version 8 (8.9.1.6 to be exact) runs perfectly on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 x64 with any AV and even anti-executables. Namely NVT. If you've suffered from a bug that causes PIA VPN to not work or stop working, that was long since fixed more than a month ago (that is the only bug I had).

Shran

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 19, 2015
If you go to the official page that @Purshu_Pro linked, you can get a pro license for 20$ (One PC). I tested the free version with CPU eater and was immediately hooked and purchased the Pro Version :p I have yet to actually receive the email containing the login information that it said I would receive, but I guess they might be pretty loaded right now between the giveaway emails and anyone doing like I did and purchasing it with the discount

Last edited:

Hangtooth

Level 5
Verified
Dec 5, 2015
Rishi's link is a direct download from Bitsum with no jiggery-pokery from GOTD. They truly are a class act and a company worth supporting:

"We are once again offering Process Lasso Pro at GiveAwayOfTheDay in honor of our loyal users there. Please remember that this is a FREE offer from Bitsum done out of generosity, not profit. We will do our best to support the tens of thousands of free users. Bitsum is largely the work of a single individual, a 'one man show', who has devoted the last 20 years of his life towards building up the business. We thank you for your support and understanding. PLEASE, consider purchasing a license so we can continue the rate of innovation you've come to expect from Bitsum!"

A couple of recent reviews:

"Process Lasso works well right out of the box but users can also choose to be in total control if they’d prefer. In a genre which tends to attract scammers and snake oil peddlers, Process Lasso is a breath of fresh air – safe, lightweight, and effective."
Process Lasso: System Optimizer/Process Tamer (review) | Daves Computer Tips

"Process Lasso 8/ Process Lasso 8 (64-bit) may not feel like a major upgrade -- especially if you’re not interested in memory optimization -- but there are worthwhile refinements here, and it's still a solid, reliable tool which works for both novices and experts."
First look: Process Lasso 8

"Process Lasso 8 may not introduce a new major feature but the refinements in it make an excellent program even better. It works well out of the box and if you want, you can install it and forget about it afterwards without having to worry that it will do more harm than good. Its greatest strength on the other hand is that you can be in full control over its features if you want to be."
Process Lasso 8 review - gHacks Tech News

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.