Expired Process Lasso Pro 8.9

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
qAgxAp7.png

Process Lasso is a great software that is capable to optimize and make your system stable and faster.
With its unique technology it can work with process priorities, cpu optimizations and automated utilities.
It provides an advanced technology to optimize system processes in real time and in background to improve speed. The high performance plan is designed for extreme gamers to get the maximum performance from the system while playing your favorite game. Complete automation utilities to control processes, affility and other advanced system features. Advanced audio optimization.Smart Trim allows to optimize your RAM memory and improve speed as well. Code is 64-bit native and also optimized for servers and workstations.
It works from XP to Win 10.

Per your request, here is your FREE license for Process Lasso Pro. Free updates are provided for 30 days, and you are entitled to use the last released version during that period indefinitely.Your activation code for Process Lasso Pro is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This code is only valid for the current version, Process Lasso Pro v8.x. If you ever lose this version, you can download from our Support area. There you can also get your license code, or otherwise manage your Bitsum account.

For long-term use of Process Lasso Pro, you should definitely purchase an upgrade package below

Download links
Download 32 bit here: https://bitsum.com/files/processlassosetup32.exe
Download 64 bit here: https://bitsum.com/files/processlassosetup64.exe

L

LabZero

Although Windows 10 has improved the process execution priority, that it may have various steps, it is possible to optimize these parameters.
Tested it on my Win 10, I have to say that ProBalance has a conservative behavior, and it works on the parameters related to the execution priority of processes, ensuring the stability of the system.

Starting at the same time heavy applications that increase the RAM and CPU load, you can see after a few seconds, the situation improves.

Great piece of software...for free :)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
It is great, its the only software I run on my PC that I trust to update to beta's automatically.
The current beta is at v8.9.8.17 for x64
The lasso Dev team is a work of art.
Awesome share Bora

Last edited:
Reactions: LabZero and frogboy

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Processo Lasso is one of the program which definitely prove to do such thing performance enhancement all the time.

Many programs today are only good as paper and not as actual.

Of course use it [Processo Lasso] with caution because of sensitive behavior that can generally affect the O.S behavior.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
a very good program to increase system performance.
how to promote this program it should take advantage because it's worth.
I recommend.:)

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.