Expired Process Lasso Pro [Lifetime license]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
8kwPj5O.png

To receive a free license Process Lasso Pro:

1. Go to Promo page
2. Fill out your information and click " Send My Process Lasso PRO License ".
3. Download Process Lasso
https://bitsum.com/files/processlassosetup32.exe
https://bitsum.com/files/processlassosetup64.exe
4. Activate the Pro-version, using e-mail (username) and the activation code (activation code), received by e-mail (menu Help> Activate the program ).

terms of an offer
  • This is lifetime license for one (1) computer only for personal (private use).
  • The license is only valid for versions 8.x. Not available free upgrades to new versions.
  • No free technical support.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Not working for me. Getting fatal error after submitting info.

Is it just me?

View attachment 116648

I had same thing,

I turned off pop-upblockers Disconnect / HTTPS and Bluhell Firewall. Then tried again and it worked :)

Which ever one of these three you use disable and try again, you should get a thank you from the Process Lasso, with the license code in an email.

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Notice the version is at 8.9 so its ready to roll over.
This is a typical tactic to get you interested and when it flips to 9 you will upgrade.
I don't blame them though I own it and it rocks.It's a must have.
If used properly it can be used to increase system security greatly.

Last edited:

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
even with this version it is still worth using. I'm a long-term user of process lasso since the very early verions (3 or 4 I can't remember). Since v6 till now, I haven't seen any new outstanding features added (smart trim is one but not all people need it), newer versions = slight improvements and bug fixes

now you can be happy with v8 as I don't believe anything revolutionary in the upcoming v9

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Is there a guide on how to configure Process Lasso. I installed it but just let it run @ Default.

Reactions: Logethica

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Is there a guide on how to configure Process Lasso. I installed it but just let it run @ Default.
According to the dev, default is the "best" for most users. It now depends on user-preference to tweak it. Tweaking it may improve or degrade the performance of your OS, so you must be careful. Read its help file to get additional information.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
According to the dev, default is the "best" for most users. It now depends on user-preference to tweak it. Tweaking it may improve or degrade the performance of your OS, so you must be careful. Read its help file to get additional information.
XhenEd is correct, be very careful tweaking Lasso, if your unsure google the processes before messing with them or you
can damage your OS very easily.
I was part of the beta for Lasso so I have been hooked for a very long time on this product.
If your not an advanced PC user I would think twice about messing with some of those settings.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.