Not open for further replies.

Nikos751

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
Hello! :)
Panda is not much discussed here in MT. How well does Panda's products actually protect? Has anyone done any tests with the samples in Virus Exchange section? I don't refer to Panda cloud av, but to Panda 2013 products.

Akash209

Verified
Feb 11, 2013
Panda cloud av is not so much good.. but however Panda Internet Security is Good but not so much..!!!!

Nikos751

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
I believe the same; I want to hear experience based opinions as av-testing companies & sites are not reliable and as far as me is concerned, I 've never used Panda for my protection.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
here is a review http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Panda-Cloud-Free-2013-MrITReviews

D

Deleted member 178

Panda is quite good not exceptionnal but good; when i used it on my cousin computer, it removed a malware that even MBAM and HMP could not.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well their 2013 Panda products made it better due to Cloud AV implementation, + web shields are good for preventing zero day protection but may vary results for removal capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.