ProtonMail Logs Activist's IP Address With Authorities After Swiss Court Order

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
If you want a true privacy email use a pigeon if you want a less secure metod use a self hosted email (but you need to conf properly).

I don't bother so I use PM :) , it's not the most privacy oriented but those guys know what they do.

Sufi

Level 1
Aug 29, 2021
If you want a true privacy email use a pigeon if you want a less secure metod use a self hosted email (but you need to conf properly).

I don't bother so I use PM :) , it's not the most privacy oriented but those guys know what they do.
I purchased a domain and I am using Zoho mail free.

Reactions: Paul.R

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
It's a little bit expensive but... long time ago was a domain: h--ps://privacy-watchdog.io/ this guy explained in detail the history of ProtonMail and little talks about VPN's :)

Also privacy policy of zoho: Zoho - Privacy Policy

Last edited:

printing

Level 1
Nov 14, 2020

yeah i am still using Protonmail. The world needs to be safer. Personally, i can accept.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.