New Update ProtonMail - The new Web App experience

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Proton also took a cheeky swipe at Microsoft Edge by recommending users to use a different/better browser, as a workaround
Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

F

ForgottenSeer 94943

Protonmail is too much for me. First, the price is a bit exaggerated. If we take Fastmail as an example, is cheaper and, in my opinion, is more mature and more well-integrated. The masked emails feature is very nice and you can reply using the masked emails too. Recently, Protonmail acquired SimpleLogin, but let's see what comes out of this acquisition.

Personally, I would use Outllook with SimpleLogin and the experience would be as good as if not better than Protonmail. Privacy-wise, I see no point in using Protonmail and Tutanota when you send emails to other users who are using Gmail for example, right?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.