Proxy Authentication for 360 TS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Aquino

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 11, 2015
Does 360 TS support proxy or proxy with authentication? If not, what antivirus supports it? I really need something with proxy authentication since my college uses proxy with authentication. :)

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
I don't see a spot to put proxy information in it but I don't have the current version (7). It may use IE's settings.

Christian Aquino

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 11, 2015
I have the latest version and I have searched for proxy configuration in it and I can't find it anywhere. I guess I'll have to look for a new AV. I'll still wait for some comments

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
You could also use the feedback within the program; they've responded to me from there.

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
I don't have a "Download Manager" option but I'm not on the latest version either (6.8 vs 7.0)

Oh my, I'm about to say, "Senior moment"

I have it; I was right-clicking, Settings, then looking for Download Manager :(

Last edited:

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
Edited prior post. I need the "flashy thingie" from Men In Black and for it to work on the Internet. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.