Solved PUP.Conduit problem keeps coming back

Bman

Thread author
Verified
May 31, 2014
I tried using Chrome, and it worked the first search I ran, and the second search gave me an error saying I cannot connect to the real Google.

Bman

Thread author
Verified
May 31, 2014
That article did not really help me except to tell me that the site certificate was for apple.com instead of for google.com. I still cannot use Google when this error pops up. The strange thing is that it does not always happen. Sometimes I can use Google, and sometimes I cannot. Could it be the laptop I have that is infected, that is using the wifi connection? I have been trying to keep the laptop off, paranoid that somehow when it is on, it is causing these issues with other devices within the network, like my computer.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.