Computer specs
https://malwaretips.com/threads/purshu_pros-new-rig-2016.62818/

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Thankyou everyone for your responses. :)

I have switched to Emisoft Antimalware since I had a license of it. With that I have extended my security by adding Zemana Anti Logger beta tester license.:D

Well I liked your suggestions over backup, but I really do not need a backup program since I have make my own and know what I am creating.
Well most of my files like documents and pictures will stored on OneDrive and the rest large files like videos and music will on my WD HDD.

My SSD is only for Applications and software's. So all the remaining will be covered externally!:cool:

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Updated My config based on my new system.
Thanks to Erik Loman for Hitman Pro.Alert .:)

Changes to consider:
Purchased Retail Key of Windows 10 Pro for my Desktop for just INR 1050 from eBay.in.
Added Hitman Pro.Alert with AOMEI Backupper Pro. Rest all the changes are displayed in the main page in 1st post.

Will be considering adding Voodoo Shield and Zemana on my Laptop as soon as it get fixed and Will be backed by Appguard.

Thankyou:)

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I actually don't use any of them much often, because I have the safe browsing habit so I wouldn't download anything unless I know them properly.
So I use EEK very rare, to scan my clients HDD mostly.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Sorry I should have been more specific. I use EEK as a portable scanner on clients machine or HDD, so there won't be any chance of bringing by EAM to action.:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.