Status
Not open for further replies.

NZRADAR

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
Hi , does anybody here use Puush its does its job of capture and sharing but since I am doing a windows 7 reinstall and upon installing this application it wants to update and I noticed the description in the UAC prompt warning of the commandline puush.exe-uacHack. I don't use the program but another Standard user on my pc does and I don't like to allow this operation.

http://puush.me/

Can anybody confirm this whether its safe or not Thanks. I have emailed the support guy of this program and waiting for reply. But if experts here have a say on the program, I'd like your opinions

Kind Regards
NZRADAR

Reactions: Oxygen

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Haha, yes Puu.sh is safe to use, but if you feel it isn't here are some alternatives : Lightshot, Gyazo, ShareX

Reactions: NZRADAR

NZRADAR

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
Haha, yes Puu.sh is safe to use, but if you feel it isn't here are some alternatives : Lightshot, Gyazo, ShareX
Thanks Fantasy , I'll have a read up on the others, good to have your opinion.

Thanks.

Reactions: Oxygen
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.