Qihoo 360 Browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Maybe! I like hearing other individuals opinions. For example, pro's & con's! Wonder,
if, Qihoo 360 Browser remove all of Google tracking and spyware??:eek:

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Better use Chrome with privacy-conscious extensions.

About Maxthon - it is faster than Chrome, so Maxthon is faster than 360.

But Maxthon is not the fastest.

These are faster than Maxthon, according to my experience:

Palemoon
Slimbrowser
Psafe browser

D

Deleted member 2913

Download manager in 360 is normal like in browsers or its download accelerator like IDM, FDM?

Are there browsers with inbuilt adblocker & download accelerator?

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Hi ifacedown!

Psafe browser: can you provide a link to download that work!
Is there anything that you did not like about this browser?:eek:
Emsisoft keep blocking the download?

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Hi ifacedown!

Psafe browser: can you provide a link to download that work!
Is there anything that you did not like about this browser?:eek:
Emsisoft keep blocking the download?
Psafe Browser: http://www.psafe.com/web/

Psafe products are from Brazil, and are only available in Brazil and Spanish languages.
To be honest, I have tested Psafe but not 360 Browser. I don't know if Emsisoft blocks its download, because I currently use ESET.

I do not expect much from 360, because it is from Chromium, for sure it has high RAM usage.

From Psafe website, translated by Google:

Browse no banners, pop-ups and invasive ads.
The PSafe WEB comes with the system integrated ad blocker.Thus, the pages will load faster because the banners and ads will not be displayed or downloaded.

Facebook is cleaner without the banners and the YouTube videos start playing immediately, without prior announcements.

Up to 2 times faster.
The Web PSafe been optimized for download speed, and it is up to 2x faster when opening pages accessed much like Globo.com, Facebook and YouTube.

Browse without worry.
The PSafe WEB includes the Online Protection ®, the award winning Antivirus antiphishing the PSafe to malicious sites are blocked, and its system security and privacy are always guaranteed.

Float Video
Highlight the frame of the video and keep watching while you browse.

Dual-core
Depending on the page you are accessing the Web PSafe adjusting the rendering engine from IE and Webkit (Trident).

Gestures
Nimbly navigate using mouse gestures, customizable.

Smart address bar
Start typing to access recent or favorite websites and make direct searches in the address bar.

=============================================

As you can see, its features are similar to Maxthon Browser, only, Psafe is a little faster.

Psafe also has: Psafe Antivirus (with BitDefender engine) and PC Suite (Optimizer)
http://www.psafe.com/web/

Thanks!

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
I think that the build in flash,is what keep setting the completed block by Emsisoft Anti-malware off.
http://www.psafe.com/web/
I will right click to disable guards and download sometime today and use Sandboxie on it!

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
It's not good at all, back button doesn't work, freezes when k9 blocks a page, malware & phishing protection is weaker compare to opera/yandex coz i tested some malware urls & only k9 give warnings where in opera/yandex their malware & phising protection gives warning first. Adguard malware & phishing protection doesn't work with it. Rest find yourself:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.