App Review Qihoo 360 TS sandbox test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
We can easily see at about 3:03 min. that you close the alert of WD detection. That's for this reason that probably ZAM found nothing.
I don't want say that malware escaped from Qihoo sandbox but can you give us an explanation please ? Thanks :)

Reactions: AtlBo

erreale

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016
We can easily see at about 3:03 min. that you close the alert of WD detection. That's for this reason that probably ZAM found nothing.
I don't want say that malware escaped from Qihoo sandbox but can you give us an explanation please ? Thanks :)

In the notice of WD it was detected Revenge, which by mistake after the restart I had run again. After the restart WD had reactivated alone.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.