LKJ55

New Member
Hi guys <3

(first post =w=)

So I want to know if QQ is a dangerous application and how I can uninstall it. On the 6th, my dad installed QQ and a bunch of other chinese programs. Immediately I noticed extreme lag and decided to run a full system can. Today I have finished the scan and it has found 3 backdoors. Restarted the PC and now considerably lag-less. Any tips/info about QQ and Tencent products would be appreciated. Also tips on how to explain to my dad why downloading QQ was a bad idea would be nice too. Thanks for reading and if this is in the wrong section then sorry :P
 
QQ are a range of softwares (instant messenger, video players, etc...) by definition they are not malwares but like many asian softwares they are bundled but lot of crap like toolbars, addons, etc...
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top