How-to Guide Question about creation of malware Lab

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Guides' started by Rodrigo, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Rodrigo

Rodrigo Level 1

May 10, 2014
    Well people i want start in this world, so have a post here of creation of malware labs, how to start in the analysis and other stuff?

askalan, jadinolf, Nuno and 1 other person like this.
  2. Nuno

Nuno Level 2

Feb 26, 2016
    Student
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Windows 10
    Emsisoft
    Well, I hadn't seen your post here and kind of answered this in your introduction :p
    I'd recommend "Practical Malware Analysis" by Michael Sikorsky and Andrew Honig to start. I am a beginner in the area and I've been reading it and following with their laboratory exercises and it's been not only extremely informative but also good fun! :)

3. Rodrigo

Rodrigo Level 1

May 10, 2014
    Thanks brother!

Sunshine-boy, Nuno and askalan like this.
  4. lowdetection

lowdetection Level 5

Jul 1, 2017
    China
    Linux
    Isolation
    I'm right now reading this book, tools like PEStudio start having a more deep sense for me than before, I promoted it to good book in my own library.
    Hope more books suggested here :)

Sunshine-boy and Nuno like this.