[Question] How to disable notification emails ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
They are frankly annoying and I kept looking over and over in the settings, but I can't see a clear option for it and they are starting to make me angry as I receive 100 of them per day.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21043

I assume you are using a desktop client such as; Outlook/Microsoft Office mail client?
If you are using a web client, please can you specify so I can further investigate the options/settings.

Also, heads up, I am pretty sure there is a forum rule about language so if I were you I'd quickly edit that keyword out before Admin's see it and give you a warning on your account/ban you. I'm not sure if they can see the post before edits but...

Thanks.

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Found that quick, it's in the Preferences section of your profile, just uncheck the receive emails notifications boxes

Reactions: Exterminator

Aura

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
I assume you are using a desktop client such as; Outlook/Microsoft Office mail client?
If you are using a web client, please can you specify so I can further investigate the options/settings.

Also, heads up, I am pretty sure there is a forum rule about language so if I were you I'd quickly edit that keyword out before Admin's see it and give you a warning on your account/ban you. I'm not sure if they can see the post before edits but...

Thanks.

What are you talking about ?

Found that quick, it's in the Preferences section of your profile, just uncheck the receive emails notifications boxes

Found it, thanks. Of the 4 boxes, only one was ticked, looked up too fast on that one.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Click on preferences

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.08.31_16h32m57s_002_.png

Make sure these boxes are unticked unless you want email notifications

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.08.31_16h34m23s_003_.png

Problem solved Thread closed

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.