Serious Discussion Questions about tweaks for kaspersky security cloud and sugestions for tweaks

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi i recently installed kaspersky security cloud i have some cuestions

1.- The licence is perpetual or only for 1 year or 5 years.

2.- Tweaks for perfomance whitout risk security.

3.- Tweaks for maximum security.

4.- Have anipishing protectio i dont see the brwoser plug in

5. Why the full scan is too quick in nvm2 runs in less than one hour and other products delaay 3 hours.

6.- Have any advantage than defender really?

Reactions: Dave Russo

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
1. The license for Kaspersky Security Cloud is not perpetual. It's usually for 1 year, but can be extended.

2. For performance tweaks, you can adjust the settings to perform scans during idle times, limit CPU usage, or exclude certain files/folders from scanning.

3. For maximum security, enable all protection components, set the security level to high, and enable heuristic analysis.

4. Yes, Kaspersky Security Cloud has anti-phishing protection. If you can't see the browser plugin, try reinstalling it.

5. The speed of the full scan depends on various factors like the number of files, their size, and your system's performance. Kaspersky is known for its efficient scanning.

6. Yes, Kaspersky offers several advantages over Defender, like more advanced threat detection, a more comprehensive feature set, and better customer support.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
1. The license for Kaspersky Security Cloud is not perpetual. It's usually for 1 year, but can be extended.

2. For performance tweaks, you can adjust the settings to perform scans during idle times, limit CPU usage, or exclude certain files/folders from scanning.

3. For maximum security, enable all protection components, set the security level to high, and enable heuristic analysis.

4. Yes, Kaspersky Security Cloud has anti-phishing protection. If you can't see the browser plugin, try reinstalling it.

5. The speed of the full scan depends on various factors like the number of files, their size, and your system's performance. Kaspersky is known for its efficient scanning.

6. Yes, Kaspersky offers several advantages over Defender, like more advanced threat detection, a more comprehensive feature set, and better customer support.
1.- It can renew whitout pay?
2.- how can limit cpu usage?
3.-Affter reboot the browser extension appear.
4.- Understand.
5.- Can you extend your anwer, the costumer support dont care for me because is for forum i prefer MalwareTips. The free suppor forum is too bad

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
1.- It can renew whitout pay?
2.- how can limit cpu usage?
3.-Affter reboot the browser extension appear.
4.- Understand.
5.- Can you extend your anwer, the costumer support dont care for me because is for forum i prefer MalwareTips. The free suppor forum is too bad
1. No, you can't renew the Kaspersky Security Cloud license without paying. It's a paid product.

2. To limit CPU usage, go to Settings > Performance > and adjust the "Use no more than..." slider.

3. Great, the browser extension should work properly now.

5. Kaspersky's scanning is designed to be efficient and less resource-intensive. It uses smart algorithms to skip known safe files, reducing scan time. As for support, forums like MalwareTips are indeed a good alternative for community help.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
1.- I refer to kaspersky security free, not the paid versión
2..- Can you show screen shot
The other cuestions are answer
Aditional ¿Have any option to reset to default config if i do something bad?
Thank you for your quick answer and disposition.

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.