App Review Quick Heal Internet Security 2013 Final Test(MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
Nice , more great work,
I Always stayed away form Quick Heal , mostly because of the detection rate
nice to see it in action Thank you

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
InternetChicken said:
Nice , more great work,
I Always stayed away form Quick Heal , mostly because of the detection rate
nice to see it in action Thank you

Thanks for the reply. It did do great on web-based detection(too bad they do not offer a toolbar because I would be first in line :D) but there zero-day was horrible. Up until the Ransomware locked up my machine, I did not receive any notifications from Quick Heal from the 4-5 samples I had already thrown at it(it did pop-up a notification though after the ransomware locked down the machine at 7:49 :D). But a very disappointing job to say the least.

P

Plexx

QuickHeal is one of the most used local solutions in India as far as I remember reading it up after I tested QH (2nd or 3rd video I did) since as you guys, I was disappointed with the results and wanted to understand the reasons behind it.

Thanks for the test.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Quickheal not perfroming good. Most used AV in India even though other better Indian AVs like k7(chennai based) and escan(mumbai based) do exist. Even there is Comodo which is partially developed here.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.