Pros
  • • I like the new Interface

• Really Quick at Scanning and Removal

• Light on system
CONS
• High Ram Usage

• Poor Web Blocker

• Detection Rate was Poor against 104 Files

• Behavioral Seemed to work, but did not stay consistent.
BOTTOM LINE
According to my testing’s, Quick Heal did not do a good job.
I was hoping they improved from the last version, but I really
Don’t see a difference. I do like the new interface. I wish
Them best of luck. For right Now, I can’t recommend this
Security suite to users.

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
Thanks for the review

Your Welcome!
Thank you for letting me know that there is a 2014 because i had a 2013 and in my website i said i finished all 2014 version, but know i finished all 2014 versions of antivirus's!

Reactions: Ulikedat

Ulikedat

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 20, 2014
Nice review, i'm trying it right now and really liking it. Has some unique features too such as optional sandbox and more however the sandboxing does not work here ... Unfortunetly ticket system for file submission is also bugged! But other than that am a happy camper and will enjoy it.

Ulikedat

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 20, 2014
I'm using a different version tho, the AV Pro 30 day trial. The security suite might be better, ahh well.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.