Expired Quick Heal Internet Security 6 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Quick Heal Internet Security
6 months free

QHISbox.png

the special promotion for AVLab readers

Link for promo:

Quick Heal Internet Security: nowy antywirus w Polsce z promocją dla czytelników AVLab

At the end of page you will find 6 months download link:
http://download.quickheal.com/builds/1700/trial/is/polish/QHIS.EXE

Attachments

• 521601-quick-heal-internet-security-17-main-window.jpg
    521601-quick-heal-internet-security-17-main-window.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,355
F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Looks like this promo is from Polando, maybe i try this AV and if this not disappoint me: I stay in Quick Heal to the end of expired license.

Reactions: Weebarra
F

ForgottenSeer 67480

After start: Memory is on 28%, but after couple of minutes: 38% even when Quick Heal does nothing. I don't know from where this unexpected eating RAM for nothing.

apaul

Level 2
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
THANKS FOR THIS INFORMATION.
Is there any way to change the GUI language into English?

Last edited:
Reactions: upnorth

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Is there any way to change the GUI language into English?
GUI is Polish only as the offer/promo is for Polish customers. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Can anybody could confirm that this software is good like Eset or Kaspersky or another one which is famous?
@Marcin ( like your Avatar ) scroll down and check out " Similar Threads " and also check out the Malware Vault as for example @Der.Reisende is testing QuickHeal. Malware Vault (Samples)

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Can anybody could confirm that this software is good like Eset or Kaspersky or another one which is famous?
Signature wise, don't expect much from it. Really do not.
However, the Behaviour Blocker has done quite well in the Malware HUB (I use it at the highest setting) - let alone against Java RATs. Have not come across any FP yet.
Also, their webfilter is quite good.
Their support is really good. They answer fast and take care. You can even chat in realtime with them.
However, for non-indian customers, the price for the product can be quite high, there is no discount deals to be found on eBay (other than for the big vendors).

Found the english page but it dosen't help as the installer still seams to be a polish version only and trying to search there support forum didn't help.

Quick Heal Internet Security: a new anti-virus in Poland with a promo for AVLab readers
Try entering the promo key here:
upload_2018-3-3_20-1-53.png
Download Software

I'm quite happy with the system performance.
It does very well in terms of boottime (4-5 sec from power to login done), QH is the first service to appear in the tray.
RAM.PNG upload_2018-3-3_20-14-55.png

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
May be qh IS is good but, my previous experiences with quick heal av pro was not that good (2016) as i had to solve captcha for opening Google.com also:unsure:. Luckily I won emsisoft in MT give away and it saved me.
It is the perfect time for those who want to test quick heal.;)

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

I changed my mind, now i don't see this high usage of RAM. Yesterday after installation he started working much better than previous. He have less RAM usage than Bitdefender and is much light cuz my system was booted a little bit too faster. And i even not need configure settings protection modules. Anti-DDoS, Sandbox with Firewall of course are pros, but developers must keep fixing damaged functions to don't let malware infect our PC.

maanastr

Level 4
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
Can anybody who installed this and not using the product, give me its 6 months key via pm? You can find the key in setting--- about. Thanks in advanced.

Reactions: Der.Reisende

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.