App Review Quick Heal Internet Security Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Is this program this good? Looks like there are some great behavior block protections in there. Starts me thinking about 360 Total Security and how it shows some of the same type of functionality, but Quick Heal appears to me to be better about protecting the user from himself, presenting the risk. Thanks for posting the video.

Maybe Qihoo could learn from this and do something like use auto-sandbox as a vehicle for live software analysis for unknows. Their sandbox is well crafted for running software so that it can try to do things...just can't hurt the system. It's kind of minimalist control in a good way for analysis.

ispx

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017

this is why :

image.jpg

would you bank on a vendor who can not even get their pricing right?

source : http://www.quickheal.com/home-users

enlighten me if you see something i don't.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.