Quick Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Yes it is an excellent security suite but I would not recommend it to average pc users because of the false positives and the complexity of Online Armor.

Paranoid users will benefit the most from using it.

Thanks. :D

ttomm46

Thread author
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
Littlebits said:
Yes it is an excellent security suite but I would not recommend it to average pc users because of the false positives and the complexity of Online Armor.

Paranoid users will benefit the most from using it.

Thanks. :D

Hey..i'm as paranoid as the next guy

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Emsisoft is top notch security, and to top it off they have great customer service too.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
In it's current state, Emsisoft consists of Emsisoft Anti-Malware using it's own in-house(?) and Bitdefender's engine (dual-engine) and Emsisoft Online Armor Premium, bundled together as a pack.

You could run either one and still be provided with very good protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.