Battle QuickHeal Internet Security vs K7 Internet Security

D

Deleted member 2913

Guess both are from India. Both are weak products. Sadly no good security products from India... My Country.

D

Deleted member 2913

Back when I tried.. didn't find QH & K7 effective & escan was heavy & FPs prone.

Its been 2-3 years I didn't touched these products & are paid products.

May be they have improved since.

Any other AVs from India?

Reactions: Andrew999

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@yesnoo:

Tech Guard Antivirus – Is developed by Tech Guard Technologies that was conceptualized in 2009 by BITS Pilani and CIM-UK alumni. The company has earned the ISO 9001:2008 certifications for the government. The Company partnered with leading Global Anti-Virus Companies to launch Tech Guard Antivirus, a complete “Made in India” anti-virus program.

Net Protector AntiVirus – Is a powerful antivirus and malware detection software developed by Pune-based Indiaantivirus, which is one of India’s leading providers of Anti-Virus and Internet Security tools.

Net Protector Antivirus is capable of defending Office Network from all virus, worm and spyware attacks and ensures that all business lifelines, including the network and PCs are in good condition. Net Protector also provides additional security features such as Content Security Software for corporate mail servers, scan E-mails, including the attachment files in it and Web pages on a real-time basis. [/url]

Source

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.