R.C's Configuration

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
yahoo toolbar... :eek:
all toolbars are mostly junk... I recommend you remove it.. but if it serves your purpose then its your choice...

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
@r.c.,thank you for sharing your configuration. Your system is a very clean canvas, & one among our staff, @Umbra Polaris, would be very pleased to add a new pupil to his "Sith Master" teachings.;) 50% j/k..:rolleyes: He is truly good (and quite knowledgeable ...just don't:eek: tell him) Lol!:p
I'd like to offer a software called CCleaner. Read about, & safely download here. http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Secure-cleaning/CCleaner.shtml You can also extract it onto an external (stick) flash drive in keeping with your system's state of being light & free!:)

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
SP1? Which AV & Firewall?
Yahoo Toolbar Isnt really an add on more like something which gets installed that you remove

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It would be helpful to list what Antivirus and Firewall you're using.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
I suggest to add HitmanPro as on demand scanner, remove Yahoo Toolbar and add Adblock Plus to Firefox.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.