Troubleshoot RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 reports in event viewer - problem hardware?

sew333

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 11, 2016
Hi. So first my pc. Currently i am on Windows 10 PRO.

RAM: Kingston Hyperx 16gb 2x8 DDR4

CPU: 6700K

MOBO: Asus Z170-P

SSD: Crucial Bx100 256GB

PSU: Corsair 750 RM

GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 1080 Xtreme

Everytime i am opening some application which is fine and opening. But on event viewer i get : RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 entries. Applications are opening fine but windows 10 reporting this as RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 entry in event viewer. This is : GTA V.exe, 3dmark.exe ,not only Black Ops 3,and other apps trigger that entry in event manager.

I have that radar entries in event viewer almost everytime when i am opening some game or benchmark , thats all. But not crashing.

Example from BlackOps3:
rrr.jpg

Like i said i dont have crashes , but only that informative entries on event viewer. Thats all. Should i worry? Somebody said that this can be caused by faulty ram, faulty ram slot, faulty mobo or faulty cpu controller. Please help thx.
I checked memtest86 for 6 hours and no errors. Status health of ssd is GOOD.

Reactions: Ink and DardiM

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.