Status
Not open for further replies.

johnjacobs

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 3, 2016
Hey guys,

Recently I installed a free VPN app in my android phone named RageVPN. Its a Cyprus based team that provides, surprisingly, a truly free VPN service that brings privacy safety for online surfing and allow me to watch and surf content that would usually be restricted in my country. I personally consider it as one the best free VPN apps for android since it doesn’t require credit card or any payment. It’s a completely free service that give you a lot of counties to choose from. It doesn’t even require a registration or sign-in. Its been online for about 2 weeks and already falls into the category of 10,000 - 50,000 installs all over the world – so I guess I’m not the only one thinking that. this app has lots of good features for a user.

bgpidy.jpg

29zsoj8.jpg

5vvfom.jpg

Pros

· No registration or sign-in

· No payment, completely free

· Servers from many different locations all over the world

· Bypassing pass geo-restrictions, censorship, internet filters to access apps and websites

· Have an unlimited bandwidth for unlimited time without asking you to pay extra for premium

· They have a no-logs policy which means data is not saved on their servers

Cons

· Only available in play store, no version for iOS is launched yet.

· iOS version will be available soon.

· Can’t use it on a computer yet (I’ve contacted them and they said they are working on Mac/PC versions)

Rage VPN protects your personal information and prevents monitoring of your ISP or government. You can access contents you want from anywhere in the world either its streaming movies, TV series, sports shows are or even YouTube in some blocked countries easier than before.

Here you can dl it to your Android device:

RageVPN - Privacy Protection & Proxy for Free - Android Apps on Google Play

Enjoy!

addict3d

Dec 25, 2017
Hey
I'm Ace and I work @ RageVPN.com

There is no catch
obviously we are not working for free, we just have a different business model which consists of providing this service for free (forever) while the revenue for server costs and development time is being compensated from the ads shown in the app.
yes, ads can be annoying, but for the few milliseconds it takes clicking an X button, we believe gaining a complete online privacy solution is worth it.

We do not ask for personal information or require any type of registration / payment details from our users
no logs are being kept on the servers at all and no information is shared with or sold to 3rd parties.

+ we try to provide as many locations as possible around the world and use the latest encryption technology.

Feel free to ask any questions

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

no logs are being kept on the servers at all and no information is shared with or sold to 3rd parties.
Welcome. Nothing personal, but with statements like these you need to provide some technical details, because not much information is found on your website Rage VPN – Unblock websites, Secure your Wifi connection and protect your Privacy for FREE Many in MalwareTips will not believe nor trust your VPN service, yet. To me it looks very suspicious at the start, nothing is free and I don't believe Ad revenue you get from in-app can afford quality server cost :confused:, Google Play install count doesn't convince me neither. I hope I am wrong though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.