Ran Malwarebytes AdwCleaner and now PC is locked

MrNeonMoon

Thread author
Apr 14, 2018
Basically had a virus called Go.oclasrv and i followed this guide {How to remove Go.oclasrv.com redirect (Virus Removal Guide)} and after it said restart I did but when it booted back up I couldn't login like I would put in my password but it wouldn't enter and even more problems I started to notice were on the bottom it said no internet connections and my PC would restart on its on every minute so I tried safe mode and Bios but no keyboard shortcuts were working and when I clicked on the power button on the login screen instead of saying shutdown or restart it would just refresh the login page and say new user sign in instead of my account and even on the new user I couldn't login I've tried everything I could think of even a USB windows install but the PC wouldn't boot up with that drive and since I cant access Bios I cant change it to be prioritized.

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

If you can't access BIOS that certainly isn't caused by MalwareBytes or any other software. You say that you are unable to access BIOS? Do you get any screen when you turn on your computer?

MrNeonMoon

Thread author
Apr 14, 2018
Hello,

If you can't access BIOS that certainly isn't caused by MalwareBytes or any other software. You say that you are unable to access BIOS? Do you get any screen when you turn on your computer?
When I turn on my pc it just goes to the windows login screen before it used to show like a logo then login screen

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.