Status
Not open for further replies.

Razza

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 12, 2014
This is the current config for my gaming pc , the other computer in my house that my other family members use are petty much the same config.

But uses ESET NOD32 Antivirus 10 intend of Kaspersky not too sure if am going to migrate them to Kaspersky when the licence on them expire.

Only my laptop use Veracrypt for Full Disk Encryption.

Am open to any suggestions to improve my setup.

update: 06/04/17:

Removed Kaspersky from my main laptop due to incompatibility and other mirror issue's, gone back to my still valid Eset licence.

Last edited:

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
You've very well secured all important aspects of your computer security :)
If you wish to set up KIS for max protection, you can follow the guide from this thread. Some following posts in that thread are also useful to learn.

You can add Zemana Anti-malware as an on-demand scanner.
This will add the power of some more robust engines Zemana offers, to your list of Kaspersky (in Realtime & HMP), Emsisoft (in EEK) and Bitdefender (in EEK & HMP) engines, for on-demand. It also provides a portable version.

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Great setup, thanks for sharing :)
Security, maintenance and backup layers are well-implemented, nothing to improve in my opinion.

Reactions: Sr. Normal 2.0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.