Read Kindle ebook without a Kindle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cason5867

Thread author
Sep 17, 2012
this is exactly what puzzled me for a long time.I am serious about the books ditributed from amazon, but I do lack of a kindle fire, I am uncapable to afford one ,so can anybody recommend a way to read kindle books without a kindle e-reader?

Cason5867

Thread author
Sep 17, 2012
I"m so happy, I got an answer from my friends. A lot of people will feel baffling on this matter when they choose the way of reading,hehe. But things will surely be easy for readers to download a free reading software on the user's pc,this ware is dubbed as "kindle for pc", with this tool, you can buy or enjoy free amaozn books without barrier even you are not a kindle owner.download freely on the place below, you will get the newest version.
http://www.epubsoft.com/soft/kindle-for-pc.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.