Really really long time overdue

Status
Not open for further replies.

gambleros

Thread author
Aug 6, 2011
Just checked that i didn't introduce myself when i joined and it's been over 3 years now.Time passes quickly i guess.I'm not that active on forums anyway but i do check in regulary to see some interesting discussions.I first find out about MT from google search about some giveaway,but as soon as i saw the rest of the forum i got addicted to it.It really helped me get a better understanding of malware and how to avoid it.Thanks to MalwareTips i have been malware free for more than 2 years now and my overall knowledge has inceased a ton.I really like to thank the site and hope to stay here for time to come.

trainbus120

Level 10
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
Just checked that i didn't introduce myself when i joined and it's been over 3 years now.Time passes quickly i guess.I'm not that active on forums anyway but i do check in regulary to see some interesting discussions.I first find out about MT from google search about some giveaway,but as soon as i saw the rest of the forum i got addicted to it.It really helped me get a better understanding of malware and how to avoid it.Thanks to MalwareTips i have been malware free for more than 2 years now and my overall knowledge has inceased a ton.I really like to thank the site and hope to stay here for time to come.
Hi gambleros!!!! Joining the forum is one of the sane steps though being active here is even more promising. You would share and learn so much that you will regret to be inactive all this time . Welcome for a pleasant sharing and learning experience.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Belated greetings gambleros.
We all get busy so don't apologise for delay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.