Advice Request Realtime IP Check for chrome/chromium/clone

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugCode

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Hi!
As title says i am lookin for same kind of Real-Time Ip-Checker for chrome/clone/chromium based browser. Is there any? I have been many, many years firefox/clone (Cyperfox) user and know there are things happening what i don't like so much. So the future road seems to be every browser going to chrome (clone) like what makes me wonder what now? Okay i use Cyperfox/Edge/Tweaked Yandex and of course my supported Brave! But the thing is simple i lookin samekind of addon for chrome/chromium based browser like that, so u can see ur IP in menubar and make even real time check interval like 1-5 sec or what you ever wish in menubar. Like this => https://i.imgsafe.org/192c268b83.png <`as pic "says" of course it not so hard to make script like that but i am lazy & and look for samekind of addon. Pls do not say "why you dumpass not use cmd and wrote ipconfig/all example, pffft or look some websites what internet is full ur IP adress, i know that! But okay, so i quess now you guru's know what im looking for.

Thank you already & sorry my bad english and style i wrote :p

- BC

Reactions: Winter Soldier

BugCode

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
@Warrior Thanks.
Best so far. Those "curlmyip.net seems to be down"- message box popup's when i tested my VPN- Provider network-lock system what's is so fast response time if connection drop down. It's best network-lock any VPN-provider's what i have tested and i could say they have a lot! also some other provider called it kill-switch. All in all that's best so far chrome/cromium/clone real-time Ip-checker. That my first message addon is best for firefox. Thanks again :)
=> https://i.imgsafe.org/24dc554cf7.png
- BC

Reactions: Rengar
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.