Expired Reason Core Security - Cyber Monday 50% off Sale

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

idaho

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 1, 2015
Security Software that Removes Malware and Adware Your Anti-virus Will Miss.

Protects against malware and trojans
Protects against adware and PUPs
Keeps your browser safe
Stops offers from being bundled
Detects, blocks and removes malware in real-time
Keeps your PC automatically threat-free!

To apply the discount, click the checkbox "I have a discount coupon" on the next page and enter the coupon code MONDAY.

Reactions: [correlate]

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Security Software that Removes Malware and Adware Your Anti-virus Will Miss.

Protects against malware and trojans
Protects against adware and PUPs
Keeps your browser safe
Stops offers from being bundled
Detects, blocks and removes malware in real-time
Keeps your PC automatically threat-free!

To apply the discount, click the checkbox "I have a discount coupon" on the next page and enter the coupon code MONDAY.

idaho,

How is Reason Core Security? It apparently came bundled with something on a friend's computer.. like this I guess...

Even though I hang around security forums, I don't remember ever hearing about this one.

I guess it's not malware. But it looks a little lame.

Idaho is a great state. I love 'The Frank.'

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Since this thread was necro'd. The guy behind RCS is one of the best minds in the business. Andrew Newman.

You might have heard of his first invention;

You may have heard of his second invention. Which was actually used to general 300,000,000 scanned files for a ML engine to detect new and emerging threats;

Finally, you may have heard of another one of his products, which is actually licensed by many firms to quantify/rate programs for their insight engines.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.