On Sale! SuperAntiSpyware Professional X Edition $ 19,99

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.superantispyware.com/professional-x-edition.html
How to get a license
30-day unconditional, 100% money-back guarantee
Giveaway Terms
https://www.superantispyware.com/professional-x-edition.html

Brownie2019

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2019
Protect your PC from malicious threats from malware, spyware, ransomware, trojans, keyloggers, and more. Boost Microsoft Defender.
19.99 1 PC / 1 Year

Detects & Removes 1 Billion+ Malicious Threats: Blocks Malware, Spyware, Adware, Trojans, Worms, Ransomware, Hijackers, Parasites, Rootkits, KeyLoggers, and many more.
Securely Deletes Malicious Files: Quarantines potential threats and completely removes them, even the stubborn ones. Can restore quarantined items, if not harmful.
Analyzes Your System In-Depth: System Investigator identifies spoofed and malicious files. Shows installed applications, browser plugins, and lets you track system changes over time.
Cleans Up Browser Cookies & Popups: Removes unwanted cookies. Stops ads with integrated SUPERAdBlocker Technology.
Stops Ransomware In Its Tracks: Protects your files and prevents hackers from holding them hostage.
Repairs PC Damage: Fixes parts of your operating system, registry, task manager, broken internet connections, etc. caused by malware.
Complements Your PC: Lightweight program doesn't take up a lot of memory or processing power. Works with your antivirus.
Easy to Use: Receive notifications when product and database updates are available. Scans run in the background and can start when your PC is sleeping.

Reactions: Nevi and Dave Russo

Harputlu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2016
I have a lifetime license that I bought years ago. They did not add an avira antivirus engine to lifetime licenses. So I only have a version with its own virus signatures. I installed the program on my Windows 11 PC. I haven't used it in years. I like the utilities next to the antivirus program.I also like lifetime software . I have Superantispyware lifetime ,Malwarebytes lifetime, vipre lifetime , spyshelter lifetime , keyscrambler lifetime and fastest VPN lifetime

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.