Advice Request reCaptcha.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OutOfBounds

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 22, 2016
Hi am using firefox and I like doing a lot of online competitions but I've noticed recently when I fill in my details then i get the reCaptcha box the tick just blanks out what do you think can be wrong.

I run unlock Origin and HTTPS Everywhere and I tried to disable them just for interest but I still get a tick that blanks out.

Reactions: Electr0n

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Same problem on Kaspersky forum , when I have tried to select the picture boxes they disappeared every time I click them(this happened on windows 10 x64 Pro). Solution for me: I try this on my Opera browser for macOS with no problems.

Opera full extensions no problem.
On windows with extensions and without them same problem, even if I clear all browser cache,cookie,etc.

OutOfBounds

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 22, 2016
Same problem on Kaspersky forum , when I have tried to select the picture boxes they disappeared every time I click them(this happened on windows 10 x64 Pro). Solution for me: I try this on my Opera browser for macOS with no problems.

Opera full extensions no problem.
On windows with extensions and without them same problem, even if I clear all browser cache,cookie,etc.
Its a pain in the BUM......

Reactions: Paul.R

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
I found a solution (temporary):
This is expected behaviour, its just a different type of recaptcha challenge. You select all storefronts or whatever it tells you too and then it will fade out and load a new image. You have to repeat and click the matching images until there are no more storefront images left to select, then verify.

OutOfBounds

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 22, 2016
This is expected behaviour, its just a different type of recaptcha challenge. You select all storefronts or whatever it tells you too and then it will fade out and load a new image. You have to repeat and click the matching images until there are no more storefront images left to select, then verify.
I will give it a try

OutOfBounds

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 22, 2016
Found this worked
The solution: Keep pressing the images they ask you to click on (for example "select all images with dogs") As soon as there are no more pictures with "dogs" press the submit button and it should give you a positive response.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
If you disable uBlock and refresh the website, it works by check-marking the image. Far better than disappearing images. It's a bot check, not a game.

Reactions: OutOfBounds
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.