First I tried NextDNS, now I'm using ControlD. I like both, ultimately I don't think there is much difference between them. I'll be happy with either one.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
This test shows how an antivirus behaves with certain threats, in a specific environment and under certain conditions.
We encourage you to compare these results with others and take informed decisions on what security products to use.
Before buying an antivirus you should consider factors such as price, ease of use, compatibility, and support. Installing a free trial version allows an antivirus to be tested in everyday use before purchase.
Lots of differences, you can find them here: Control D vs NextDNS - An Honest ComparisonFirst I tried NextDNS, now I'm using ControlD. I like both, ultimately I don't think there is much difference between them. I'll be happy with either one.
Main DNS for me now. I use the kids version on my router.Dns0.eu![]()
My battle.net client can't connect using dns0.
DNS Jumper is just a tool that allows you to switch DNS easily and not a resolver itself.I like Dns Jumper
I just read about DNS servers here and I want to thank everyone for all the information. I now switched to Dns0.eu to try this out.Dns0.eu![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes