Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360 worth playing?

przemo_one

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
There is a promo for this game on Marketplace. I still rock Xbox 360. I've finished almost all GTA games since three. Is it worth the effort or will I get bored riding a horse as a cowboy?

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Hell yeah. On PC it will be so much better with over 100GB desert pixels.

L

Local Host

My answer is no, the game is overrated, boring and repetitive, you'll spend most your time on horse ride from objective A to B, shoot stuff and get back from B to A (we talking 30 min. long horse rides on a desert scenery).

The story is uninteresting and can be boring (especially Mexico part).

If you still wanna play the game though, the Xbox is the best place to play it, the game on PS3 runs at average 24FPS (while on Xbox runs at 30FPS most times).

If you get it on Xbox One you'll get even better performance and a resolution boost.
Hell yeah. On PC it will be so much better with over 100GB desert pixels.
This answer makes no sense, as the game is not available on PC and doubt will ever be.

Reactions: przemo_one

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
My answer is no, the game is overrated, boring and repetitive, you'll spend most your time on horse ride from objective A to B, shoot stuff and get back from B to A (we talking 30 min. long horse rides on a desert scenery).

If you still wanna play the game though, the Xbox is the best place to play it, the game on PS3 runs at average 24FPS (while on Xbox runs at 30FPS most times).

If you get it on Xbox One you'll get even better performance and a resolution boost.

This answer makes no sense, as the game is not available on PC and doubt will ever be.

Red Dead Redemption 2 will be on PC because why not? Rockstars wants more money, and they are taking their times to optimize for PC ports. Plus, Red Dead Redemption 2 will look much better on PC than console. Plus, they might implement RTX features for RTX GPUs.

Reactions: vtqhtr413
L

Local Host

Red Dead Redemption 2 will be on PC because why not? Rockstars wants more money, and they are taking their times to optimize for PC ports. Plus, Red Dead Redemption 2 will look much better on PC than console. Plus, they might implement RTX features for RTX GPUs.
Please remain on topic as this has nothing to do with Red Read Redemption 2.

Reactions: przemo_one

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.