Expired Redeem 10GB of OneDrive Free Storage - Offer ends soon!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
This offer expires in 10 days! Click the link to keep YOUR 10GB of additional free storage, or risk being downgraded to only 5GB. This is an Opt-In offer, don't miss out.

Redeem: OneDrive
Expires: 31st January 2016

upload_2016-1-22_14-59-20.png

Source: Heads up, OneDrive users! You have 10 days left to keep your 15GB of free storage

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
I already have 25 GB of space, What now?

QPhMB1t.jpg

What will happen to my 10 GB extra that i already have?

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
If you don't opt-in, you will be downgraded to "5GB Free". The loyalty bonus is exempt from the Free Online Storage changes.

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

If you don't opt-in, you will be downgraded to "5GB Free". The loyalty bonus is exempt from the Free Online Storage changes.
What is the limit now and when will it be reduced?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I've used OneDrive for about 6 years from now, and that offering of free storage is worth convincing so no more hesitation to grab it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.