Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Full Title: Redesigned YouTube rolling out to some users, reflects the influence of Google+

From the looks of this screenshot posted by one of our readers, it appears YouTube is testing a new homepage styled more like the look that recently rolled out on Google+. The current default look rolled out last winter with more focus on channels and social integration, while this new facade features more white space and list of channels and friends to the side.

ytredesign061312.jpg

Source

V

Vextor

Groan...not again.
Everyone is gonna hate on YouTube again, can't they go back to first design of homepage? I loved that so much.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
bbbbweb said:
Groan...not again.
Everyone is gonna hate on YouTube again, can't they go back to first design of homepage? I loved that so much.

I like the design that YouTube has now. The first one was getting a bit boring the next one (in the picture on the first post) I don't think I'll like.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Everyone should know by now Google loves to keep rolling out changes to Youtube even if we love to hate the changes.

Learn to adapt to them (over and over) or else bugger off to a different video site ha. /sarc :rolleyes:

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hmm you can see them doing this. I bet when Windows 8 comes out they will have to change it again to match the Metro look.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
Here is how to get it: http://www.askvg.com/youtube-introduces-new-secret-beta-channel-design/

Worked fine here. Thanks. :)

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
MrXidus said:
Here is how to get it: http://www.askvg.com/youtube-introduces-new-secret-beta-channel-design/

Worked fine here. Thanks. :)

I've got the new design by default.... It looks ok but I was just adjusting with the óld one :D
[attachment=1407]

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    705.8 KB · Views: 431

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011

Worked fine for me as well. Thanks for that.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I'm still liking the old one though. It will happen in a couple of months or by the end of the year I bet that there will be another update out for YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.