Solved Redirect Website, Random Ads Pop up, etc.

Irvan

Thread author
Oct 15, 2017
ad.jpg As i said on the tittle, Redirect Website, Random Ads Pop up on browser (chrome), sometimes while browsing it got redirect to another website, when i just start the pc (laptop) ad pop up instantly on my default browser (chrome), some random alert virus pop up from windows defender.

i've done scan with windows defender (quick, offline, and currently with full scan), remove all unwanted program (including the program which bring this virus), remove all unwanted program at desktop.

(UPDATE)
just realize there are 2-5 ads suggestion when searching from google chrome, each searching has different amount of ad suggestion.

and there 4 program running (i see suspicious) from my taskbar
ad.jpg
ad.jpg
for each location here it is
- 0cfa5bc6bad26df3f46e9f90027c4091 located in C:\Program Files\f796096c07b63491368785f6a8c5ca47
- QYVWYEWUTT located in C:\Users\Irvan\AppData\Roaming\d774354bf3a64d8cb8ee4e0c294658de
- Z2FY C:\Users\Irvan\AppData\Local\Temp\TGW5504YYF
*for 087a3b8797(32bit) is already gone when i close the taskbar and reopen the taskbar again (after getting info for this suspicious task i end task all of them)
**seems like ending those suspicious tasks are making my browser not redirecting to another web

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    137.5 KB · Views: 2
  • FRST.txt
    103.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.