Refresh Page while ading kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Hi,
I want to say that if Admin can manage the setting by which page did not refresh after adding kudos to member.

A pop up enables and when we close that pop up after adding kudos the whole page refresh..

My Suggestion If there any setting can apply by which there is no pop up for adding kudos and if its not possible at least whole page did not refresh.

I have seen in some forums where "thank you" as soon as you hit it.

P.S. This steps goes on chrome I don't know about other web browsers.

Thanks

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
It does it for every browser because it's part of MyBB. Every time you add either a positive reputation and a negative reputation (no negative reputation for MalwareTips) it will refresh because it's adding it to the user. The "Thank You" thing is a plugin and I think defeats the whole purpose of the reputation system.

Payback

Verified
Jan 7, 2013
Stranger said:
Hi,
I want to say that if Admin can manage the setting by which page did not refresh after adding kudos to member.

A pop up enables and when we close that pop up after adding kudos the whole page refresh..

My Suggestion If there any setting can apply by which there is no pop up for adding kudos and if its not possible at least whole page did not refresh.

Thanks
Maybe,cache problem

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Stranger said:
Hi,

Thanks

IMO this is a small price to pay for showing gratitude
life is short enough so why try to rush through it? :lol: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.