Resplendence

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Here is a site that has a few potentially useful tools. I used to use a product of theirs called "Rootkit Hook Analyzer"

www.resplendence.com/main

If you try any out, let me know what you think.

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
Not to rain on your parade my friend but that software works for x86 and is considered by the developers to be obsolete and outdated, Resplendence however have created some nice free utilities, several are however a bit dated. Checkout this link to see that this program is no longer considered current: http://www.resplendence.com/downloads_obsolete.htm

As an alternative however allow me to provide a list of potential alternate programs from which you or others might chose that which suits there needs best, all are either open-source or free and designed to run on the Windows platform, as for x86 and x64 compatibility that I will leave up to the person choosing from the list what best suits there needs.

http://alternativeto.net/SearchResult.aspx?profile=all&search=RootKit%20Hook%20Analyzer&platform=windows&license=free

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Don't give up on resplendence.com yet. There are some pretty neat free system monitor tools there. Two of them are Multimon and Sanity Check. Check them out. You never really know until you try.

I removed that obsolete software link. Thanks for pointing it out.

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
ZOU1 said:
Don't give up on resplendence.com yet. There are some pretty neat free system monitor tools there. Two of them are Multimon and Sanity Check. Check them out. You never really know until you try.

I removed that obsolete software link. Thanks for pointing it out.

No problem. I like some of the other software, Sanity Check is one and MultiMon and even their registry tool all are tools I have used at some point in the past. :cool:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.