Status
Not open for further replies.

Retality

Level 1
Thread author
May 14, 2017
Feedback is appreciated! :)

*UPDATE*:

Added HTTPS Everywhere onto my Google Chrome extensions.
Added Zemana Anti-Malware replacing MalwareBytes Premium Trial

Comodo Anti-Virus is 'Internet Security' and not the 'Cloud' version.

Last edited:

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
Suggestions:
You've listed "Comodo Free Anti-Virus" as your real-time protection. Are you referring to Comodo Cloud Antivirus or Comodo Internet Security?

The rest of your config's solid.
Thanks for sharing.

Retality

Level 1
Thread author
May 14, 2017
Update your OS
Implement some type of system & data backup plan.
Consider an on demand scanner(s).
Thanks for sharing your config :)

Currently, my PC doesn't have any type of data on it that would be permanently lost as my Password database is stored online as well as documents etc.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
When I made the post originally, the creators update wasn't available.
You can update the original post's fields:
Untitled.png

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

JHomes

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2016
I know you say your data isn't important or stored elsewhere, but you should still have a solution in place, even a light solution like Rollback Rx Home (which is free BTW). It won't help if you have hardware failure, but on some light troubleshooting (i.e. bad windows update, need to uninstall something, etc) it's good to have.

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

Glashouse

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
Currently, my PC doesn't have any type of data on it that would be permanently lost as my Password database is stored online as well as documents etc.
The question is, how do you store you documents online? With a sync client as a mounted devices? There is still the risk to loose all files then...

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Invest at least 1TB of external Hard Drive for your backup plan; it will not hurt for that expense. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.