2. Low Ram Usage

3. Good Web Prevention

4. No System Slow Down

5. Great Detection Rate against the 365 Files
CONS
1. Behavior Blocker did not seem to exist

2. Removing the detected files takes quit long
BOTTOM LINE
So in conclusion, I think 360 Internet Security 5.0 has done a pretty good job protecting me.
G

Guest28

Both internet security and total security. The web protection only blocks, pages in internet explorer any other browser no detection for malicious pages.

Reactions: Moose and Piteko21

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! : )
I think Qihoo behavior blocker did not work because all the malicious files left were healed by Qihoo already. When you did the first scan, Qihoo said it detected all 365 files. This is quite similar to the review done by PC Security Channel: .
In both cases, though there were some files left, they could not cause any damage to the system. So, I personally think that Qihoo did very well on the test.
Thank you for your test again and have a nice day! : )

Thank you for the comment!:)
360 should have deleted all 365 files because even under the status area, it said "file deleted"

Thanks for the video, I think I will also run emsisoft emergency kit since it has great signatures when I run into this kind of situation with other antivirus's so I can know which file has been disinfected.

Reactions: Moose

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Great review once more. It is weird that behavior blocker didn't react. From my personal experience with the product i can say that it is very active.
The first link sample you download ''Baidu'' is probably a false positive,that's why it is not detected by any of the second opinion scanners.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Do you have a download link for 360 Internet Security? And does it block all various-es cryptolocker's ramsomware's?

Last edited:

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
360TS have heal options, so when you scan & clean folder with 360TS you have to check that folder with some third-party scanner (MBAM, EEK, HitmanPro..) to see if the left of files are malicious or not.

Here is my test:

Reactions: MikeV

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Could you do a review of v7 of Qihoo 360 TSE please?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.