On Sale! Revo Unistaller Pro 4 US $14.99 / Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 Portable US $19.99

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

g-rpm

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2017
Revo Uninstaller Pro is innovative uninstaller program which helps you to uninstall unnecessary software and remove easily unwanted programs installed on your personal computer. Revo Uninstaller gives you the convenience to optimize your device, as well as to get rid of all the program files you do not need and slow down your computer processes. You might be surprised to learn that the "Add/Remove Programs" option in the Windows Control Panel does not always completely remove all software data from your system. Traces like registry items or program files and folders may still remain. Now with Revo Uninstaller you can be sure that you can clean your system from all these remnants and provide more comfort and optimization to your device.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Wowzers! Now this is some serious promotion!! I got the same deal, but only because I have been a long time user of Revo for the Pro Portable. I would highly recommend V4 of Revo as it is great with Windows 10. I use the Pro Portable, because I like the benefit of using it on unlimited computers and I don't have to worry about installing/uninstalling the program while using it at home/work.

If you were to only get one computer with Revo Uninstaller Pro and have free upgrades/updates for 2 years you will pay $19.95. However, with the Pro Portable for unlimited computers with 2 years of free upgrades/updates you pay $29.99 which is amazing for that price. Back in the day it use to cost a lot more even with heavy promotions such as Black Friday. I say if your on the fence about getting the software - don't be. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to fully remove software and clean things up.

1543163084556.png

Notes about Revo 4:

What’s new in Revo Uninstaller Pro 4
General

• Added - New Module – Windows Apps Manager to uninstall Windows Apps
  • Added - New Module – Browser Extensions to remove popular browsers’ extensions
  • Added - New Module – History Cleaner – combining Windows Cleaner , Office Cleaner, Browsers Cleaner
  • Added - Command “Uninstall with Revo Uninstaller Pro” on context menu of shortcuts
  • Added - New more reliable Registration/Activation algorithm of the program based on time update subscription
  • Added - Possibility to deactivate license and transfer it to another computer
  • Added - New default visual theme
  • Improved - User Interface for faster and easier access to all the functionality of Revo Uninstaller Pro
  • Improved high DPI support
  • Improved - Many minor and user interface improvements and optimizations
  • Updated existing Visual Themes
  • Show trial reminder screen on close of Revo Uninstaller Pro during Trial period
  • Windows XP is no longer supported operating system
Uninstaller – All Programs

• Added - Back button to the Uninstall Wizard
  • Added - Possibility to continue the uninstall of a program if it had been interrupted by a computer restart
  • Improved - Quick Uninstall supports silent uninstall of the built-in uninstaller where applicable
  • Improved - Logs matching during uninstall
  • Improved - Automatic refresh of installed programs to get more accurate data immediately
  • Improved - Scanning for leftovers algorithms
Uninstaller – Traced Programs

• Added - Option to Exclude files and folders from the tracing process
  • Added - Possibility to merge logs
AutoRun Manager

• Added - "Search" field to search through listed items
  • Added - Listing and manage of Windows Tasks
  • Added - "Refresh" command
Junk files Cleaner

• Added - Include list that lists the content of included folders as junk
History Cleaner

• Improved - Browser Cleaner shows only installed browsers
Windows Tools

• Added - Disk Cleanup Windows tool
  • Added - Resource Monitor Windows tool
Evidence Remover

• Added - Pause/Resume button
  • Added - Possibility to be minimized while working
Unrecoverable Delete

• Added - Pause/Resume button
  • Added - Possibility to be minimized while working
  • Added - Option to clear single item from the list
Hope everyone enjoys this promotion for some top notch software!

~Brian

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Not happy with Revo's bait and switch. I bought the 'Lifetime' Portable which according to my licensing included a lifetime of updates. Now they spam me everytime I use it to upgrade and the upgrade is expensive and YEARLY? Nice bait and switch.

I tried moving back to my old standby from years ago 'Advanced Uninstaller Pro', and Cylance Protect tells me it's a virus now.

My luck with uninstallers isn't very good anymore and I am not feeding Revo more money.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Not happy with Revo's bait and switch. I bought the 'Lifetime' Portable which according to my licensing included a lifetime of updates. Now they spam me everytime I use it to upgrade and the upgrade is expensive and YEARLY? Nice bait and switch.

I tried moving back to my old standby from years ago 'Advanced Uninstaller Pro', and Cylance Protect tells me it's a virus now.

My luck with uninstallers isn't very good anymore and I am not feeding Revo more money.
Try Total Uninstall

Uninstall utility for Windows | Total Uninstall software with easy

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I've bought Revo, I've been think to for a while though I'm pretty good at manually removing bits left over it wasn't a fortune. Never been that happy with the GUI but it's OK. :)

Reactions: Cast

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013

Yeah, me too, bought a lifetime copy of V3 and now all I get is a nag screen to purchase v4 every time I start it. Lifetime means Lifetime, doesn't matter what the version is in my mind. If that is not the intention then don't call it a lifetime license.

I will get sick of dealing with it and uninstall it after a while and install Geek.

Reactions: Cast and dinosaur07

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, me too, bought a lifetime copy of V3 and now all I get is a nag screen to purchase v4 every time I start it. Lifetime means Lifetime, doesn't matter what the version is in my mind. If that is not the intention then don't call it a lifetime license.

I will get sick of dealing with it and uninstall it after a while and install Geek.

I believe you still can use v3 (last release) for however long you like. You can turn off the check for update feature for v3 now that its done in production terms. Hopefully, that would stop those nag screens coming up for ya'. v4 is lifetime too. I purchased the 2 years of upgrades too as I know eventually they will jump to v5 during those two years so it will pay off in of it self.

See if turning off the check for upgrades helps @Dark Knight & @ForgottenSeer 58943

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I believe you still can use v3 (last release) for however long you like. You can turn off the check for update feature for v3 now that its done in production terms. Hopefully, that would stop those nag screens coming up for ya'. v4 is lifetime too. I purchased the 2 years of upgrades too as I know eventually they will jump to v5 during those two years so it will pay off in of it self.

See if turning off the check for upgrades helps @Dark Knight & @ForgottenSeer 58943

@Lightning_Brian The point is not how long I can use V3 for, the point is that I purchased a lifetime license and in all honesty should not have to PAY for an upgrade. I can give a rats furry a@@ about turning on or off update checking because the point is that I should not have to. It really pisses me off when these software companies pull these bait and switches.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016

Agree with you, I've been had with other products with this issue. According to the blurb with on the promotion as long as you have a subscription you can upgrade to the latest version. Of course this may only be in version 4? As I'm in the 30 day refund time I'm going to contact support to see if version 5 or whatever is is a 'free' (always makes me laugh) upgrade or not, if not I'll get a refund.

EDIT: contacted support & I'll see what their response is!

Last edited:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
"Dear Doctor Evil,

Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 is using the subscription model.

During the period when your subscription is active you will be receiving all minor(4.0.1) and major upgrades(5.x as example) for free.
If your subscription expires, your license will remain active and usable, but only with versions released before the expiration date.
Renewal is required only if you want keep receiving the new versions."

So seems OK on the 2 year sub - Paul

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
According to their release history they won't release version 5 in a 2 years period so you will get updates for v4.

Reactions: Cortex

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
According to their release history they won't release version 5 in a 2 years period so you will get updates for v4.

Hell, it took them just about 5 years to get from V3 to 4, so getting to 5??? anyone purchasing 4 will never make it to 5 without paying for the upgrade according to their present license model.

Guess Revo will join the other software makers on my sh!t list that cannot tell the truth. Not too much longer and my system will be entirely open source, seems like those are the only ones that don't get greedy and string you along.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.