Not open for further replies.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Runs without installation. Functionally, this one looks at the present time pretty rough. Settings don't explain the scope of the features and some of them are pretty crude. "Clean Recycle bin" said I have 458 MB in the recycle bin, but I don't have anything there. This appears to be a nice looking GUI for now, but I don't think it would be a good idea click on anything or even run any of the tools without knowing from the developer specifically what they do.

No controls for anti-keylogging could cause problems if there isn't a whitelist. I didn't see one. Honestly, I don't like it when devs distribute programs that are at this point of development, especially security programs. Maybe he'll get the support he's looking for from Wilders. :oops:

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
Detected by Kaspersky as trojan!
So i believe it is!

Attachments

• kaspe.PNG
    kaspe.PNG
    20.6 KB · Views: 447

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
:pIs it safe? or it's not?
You are free to redistribute and use the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially. Notwithstanding you are not allowed to edit or transform the material or bypass its security mechanism. Above copyright notice and appropriate credits need to be given. The licensor can revoke these freedoms at anytime. No warranties are given.
Riot Isolator
why its free?o_O

Last edited:

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
:pIs it safe? or it's not?
You are free to redistribute and use the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially. Notwithstanding you are not allowed to edit or transform the material or bypass its security mechanism. Above copyright notice and appropriate credits need to be given. The licensor can revoke these freedoms at anytime. No warranties are given.
Riot Isolator
why its free?o_O
read the previous post from a year ago?
marked as Keylogger by Kaspersky...

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
I see but this program is an anti-keylogger(anti keylogger and more) itself maybe that's why
  • Anti-RunPE
  • RAM Eraser
  • Anti-webcam
  • Anti-keylogger
  • Anti-screenshot
  • ARP attack detection
  • Email alert notification
  • Anti-extension spoofing
  • Anonym live online panel
  • Effective network monitor
  • Full drive and MFT eraser
  • System recycle bin cleaner
  • Real-time packer information
  • Secure file and folder shredder
  • Block unwanted or all USB volumes
  • Unlock blocked/ used files with ease
    anti all! :p

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Just use their other product, Ghostpress anti-keylogger because Riot Isolator won't let me enable its anti-keylogger. I really wish it would work. It's very lightweights and effective.

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
I just tried it again. The anti-keylogger still won't work and it appears it was designed to run on a system with Admin privileges because it will prompt me every time I log in or boot on my standard user account.

My setup is multi-user and I was struggling to run the program when I switch between multiple accounts. One will block the other when you switch between accounts and give you an error.

As I said I'm a big fan of their work. If you can, try to get the best features in Riot Isolator separately: Ghostpress - Anti-keylogger and ScreenWings - Anti-screenshot.. :) Each takes about 3 MB RAM which is nothing. The harder thing is to tame them when you use more than one Windows account because the way it hooks into the system to prevent even the deepest intruders from spying on you.

Reactions: Sunshine-boy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.