RIP Galaxy Note series [Rumor/Leak]

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Samsung needs a high-end model on the market, and it needs it now, as the Galaxy S20 isn’t selling exactly as anticipated and the company must find a way to convince customers to stick with its models and not make the switch to iPhones or the Google Pixel.

While this sounds like something totally unbelievable for some, the Galaxy Note getting the ax isn’t something that just came up. It’s actually a rumor that’s been around for at least one year, as people close to the matter said Samsung was looking into ways to make the Note part of the Galaxy S lineup.

According to a recent leak, the following models are the Samsung flagships launching in 2021:
  • Galaxy S21 FE
  • Galaxy S21
  • Galaxy S21+
  • Galaxy S21 Ultra
  • Z Fold 3
  • Z Flip 3
  • Z Fold FE

Protomartyr

Level 7
Sep 23, 2019
I love the Note series. The Note 4 was way ahead of its time and I loved using it. The later Notes were out of my price range so I never got a chance to return to the series. Will be sad to see it go if the rumors are true. The S-Pen is a tool that no other manufacturer has been able to replicate successfully.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.