Rishi's Security config

Windows Edition
Pro
User Access Control
Always notify
Real-time security
Eset Smart Security 9.0.375 ( Custom HIPS and firewall rules), Zemana Antimalware Premium. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium, Norton ConnectSafe DNS.
Firewall security
Periodic malware scanners
Malwarebytes AntiMalware free, HerdProtect, Adlice VTuploader
Malware sample testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Pale Moon , JondoFox (portable)
Extensions: noscript, https everywhere, cookie controller,User agent spoofer, Google docs viewer, iMacros, WOT, Qualys browser check
Maintenance tools
WinUtilities Pro lifetime, Privazer(portable), Cloudfogger

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Switched over to Windows 10 completely after giving it a fair trial over the past month:) (O&O Shutup and Spybot Antibeacon has been used sparingly).Windows 7 emergency backups are now deleted, now I have only 2 backed up images - clean windows 7 install and latest Windows 10 updated. Will be doing a clean Windows 10 installation with necessary softwares and imaging in the future when I get some time off.

Security config has been updated to reflect the changes.

Last edited:

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
I constantly get a Network Error with this program. Have you been using it successfully?
It was discontinued in mid- March '16 , there is a post in wilders on this. Thanks for bringing this up since I use Adlice VTuploader with my own API key.The software is portable as well.I am/was contemplating some changes before announcing them collectively, as already stated.

If you want another alternative try : VTzilla / VTchromizer browser extension(waiting for a final word by Moz reviewers)

2016-04-17 04_57_54-VTUploader V1.7.0.0 Adlice Software.png
View attachment 94676
2016-04-17 04_58_17-VTUploader V1.7.0.0 Adlice Software.png

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.